Monday, July 5, 2010

:)

This weekend was wonderful! Friday night, Tyler and I had a wonderful date night. We had dinner at Suggings (if you haven't eaten there TRY IT). Saturday, Tyler and I took Elliot for a walk and we had just the best conversation, it little moments like this that I realize how blessed I am. That evening we went to one of the seven weddings that we have between now and January. It was wonderful, I was able to catch up with all of my old Sigma Kappa girl friends!! Yesterday for the 4th, we went over to a cook-out and had the best time catching up with all of his old friends. Yesterday morning, our church, Southland announced that they would be opening a new location! I am so excited and think that this is such a blessing! You have to love great weekends, great walks, and wonderful relationships!

love to all! :)

1 comment: